Here's where I'll be on Sunday with some of my new Tango & James pieces...
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
When Canberra's Heidi Ross swapped her hectic career as a nurse to nurture what was once an academic interest in the origins of chocolate, into a blossoming small business the Curious Chocolatier emerged.
"Chocolate is such a versatile ingredient and every day I discover something new about it. I want to explore the possibilities that are open to us with this amazing and addictive ingredient. I want to "stir the chocolate pot" and push the boundaries of the conventional and traditional uses of chocolate."
Check out the full range at the Curious Chocolatier website and at Handmade Market on March 28th... can't waiiiiiit! Love it!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
3. Six In A Row 4. Summerblossom
5. Andie Meredith 6. Sinead Buckney
7. My Sweet Muse 8. Amanda Rae
9. Tango & James 10. The Mad Hatter
Monday, March 8, 2010
"It's a morning to don your finest attire, sip champagne and eat a delicious high tea. There will be a fashion parade by Memento, as well as raffles, silent auctions and lucky door prizes."
Thursday, March 4, 2010
3. Flat Bird surface art 4. Third Bird ceramics and textiles
5. Ensparkle ceramics 6. Rancho hand drawn
7. Tango & James cushion 8. Made by Jack handprinted textiles
Only at Canberra's Handmade Market
SUNDAY March 28th at Kamberra Winery
Check out the website for all of the details.